This is a blog, where I share my thoughts on the world of sports. I grew up near Chicago, so most of my topics will mainly focus on Chicago based sports teams.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Coaching Track

I am now the distance coach at my alma mater. This will be a great experience for me, to still be apart of the team. There is a difference though, I feel like I don't fit in. The team is roughly the same team as last year's team, the coaches have been coaching together for some time and went to school together. I am in transition, I am not on the team anymore and I don't feel like one of the coaches yet. I am in flux right but soon I WILL FIND my spot!

I think that coaching will good for me to get used to being a leadership and management position. I am excited to see all the guys who were my teammates set Pr's and run for national championships.

I lead the team in a pool workout today, I have been riding the bike on runs, taking splits, and driving the car to mark mile markers.

That's it for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home