This is a blog, where I share my thoughts on the world of sports. I grew up near Chicago, so most of my topics will mainly focus on Chicago based sports teams.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Two heavy weight bouts = Two knockouts

I was very dissapointed this weekend when both my teams in College and Pro Football lost this weekend.

The first game was ofcourse Notre Dame vs USC. USC was the favorite and during the game it seemed apparent they were the better team. I personally hate USC because of all the media coverage they receive and the fact that they were the big story the last few years because of their national championships run. I also still have some bitterness toward the Reggie Bush push from last year. Somewhere in my head I knew USC was going to win, I just didn't want to admit it. I know most feel the same about Notre Dame because all the coverage they get but during that Broadcast they were kissing John David Booty's ass the whole time. Does his name sound like a GUN-MAN( Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth)?

Charlie Weis has improved that offense, now he needs some speed on defense because they are step slow against good teams such as Ohio State last year and Michigan/USC this year. Brady Quinn better enjoy the glory at Notre Dame because he is destined to be in Oakland with the Raiders, or in Detriot with the Lions- POOR BRADY!!!

The Bears played the other title fight against the Patriots. Turnover fest should have been the title of this one. 9 turnovers and the Bears won the turnover battle but lost the game. Rex Grossman turned in another bad game. Da Coach raised an issue that make sense to me, the Bears throw too many SKinny POST pattern and teams are sitting on them. A.Samuel picked off two skinny posts in the game, change up the offense Ron Turner. I still do not know what to do with Rex Grossman, bench him for Griese or leave him and let him sort it out. Bottom line is the team is better with Rex Grossman this year then the Bears were last year. Griese might never make the big throw like Rex does to Berrian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home